The 90’s was #SoChoice. We’re bringing back a little of the vibes we all felt back then for the summer of 2021. Bright colors. Shapes. Tons of cocaine.
“TOTALLY 90’S” MEN’S TANK TOP
FINALLY, a 108 tank top. If you are between sizes, order up. Good heavy cotton, but still pretty soft. Resident fat guy MSS usually wears a 2XL. He assures us that with proper stretching he will wear a 2XL. But it will be snug.
• 5.3 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton • Classic fit • Banded neck and armholes • Double needle bottom hem • Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease • Tear away label
“TOTALLY 90’S” RAGLAN / SOFTBALL JERSEY
The classic raglan. The perfect shirt for midwest weather. Fits true to size, maybe a little small. Or maybe MSS is really just a 3XL and won’t admit it.
• 5.3 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton • Classic fit • Contrast color set-in collar and 3/4 raglan sleeves • Single-needle topstitched back neck • Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems • Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease • Tear away label
“TOTALLY 90’S” LADIES TANK TOP
Hey Ladies! We got ya covered too! Tanks that look and feel great. Light as heck and bright colors all around. Racerback. Plenty of arm space. Runs a “little small” according to the ladies in our life, but plenty “soft”.
• 5.8 oz.(US) 9.6 oz.(CA), 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton • Slim fit • Racerback • Side seams • Tear-away label
“TOTALLY 90’S” LADIES T SHIRT
A Ladies T Shirt that fits more true to size. Larger than the last ones & soft as hell…
• 3.9 oz., 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester, 30 singles • Fabric laundered • Set-in collar 1×1 baby rib with front coverstitching • Side seams • Tearaway label
“TOTALLY 90’S” TRUCKER CAP
A foam front trucker cap, just like the ones we’ve had before. White front, black brim. Good ‘ol snapback. What more do you need?
108 OG BLACK HEADBAND
It’s embarrassing it took this long to get one of these made. But here it is. It’s black. It has our OG logo. Now, greatness doesn’t come without responsibility. Due to the printing process, this headband is pretty fragile. DO NOT PUT THIS HEADBAND IN YOUR DRYER. The logo will FLAKE THE FUCK OFF. Logo might get cracks in it. It’s a fragile bitch, we’re sorry.
• 83/17 polyester/spandex • Moisture management fabric • Stretch fit with wide adjustable front width and cinched back • Badger heat-seal logo on back • 9″ L x 5″ W
And remember, these are printed in Chicago by guys that play / work in the local music scene. The money stays in Chicago and allows our guy to employ others during this difficult time. How about that for being conscientious?
About The Author
Section 108 Row 13, Bassist for Barren Plains, Acclaimed drunkard